KVR Rank: 5079 4597 [30-Day: 5208; 7-Day: 5889; Yesterday: 4769]
3 members are following Unison and 43 members are following ConcreteFX @ KVR.
- Three paired oscillators which can be added, mixed ring modulated, frequency modulated or synced together. These three paired oscillators can be combined in four different FM setups.
- Each oscillator can either use five analogue modelled waves, sine with feedback (goes to saw and beyond), PWM square, saw to square, triangle to saw and noise. As well as these you can use user additive waves, 200 additive wave are included in the full version, and you can also create your own using the built in additive wave editor.
- Each oscillator pair can be output to one of three filters, which can use 12/24 low/high/bp/br filters and ring mod / comb filter.
- 6 ADSFR envelopes, 6 LFOs and 6 step sequences which can control all the major parameters. Also full MIDI learn and control of parameters using velocity, modulation and aftertouch.
- Polyphonic / Mono / Mono Latched / Legato / Legato Latched and Arp play modes.
- 3 Effect buses which can be combined in 4 different ways. The effects included are delay, chorus, ensembler, comb filter, phaser, reverb, distortion, autowah & cutter, plus global 2 band EQ, compressor and stereo widener.
- Two different graphic interfaces, a software one and a hardware one designed by Berend Vervelde (Amoebe).
- 448 presets, these include a bank of 64 presets from Tim Conrardy.