KVR Rank: 6479 3035 5751 [30-Day: 6858; 7-Day: 7163; Yesterday: 5777]
3 members are following Unity AS-1 and 2 members are following Bitheadz @ KVR.
- Mac OS 8.6 through 9.2 and 10.1 compatible.
- Outstanding 32-bit, 96 Khz sound quality.
- Up to 256 note polyphony.
- True phased locked stereo signal path throughout.
- FreeMIDI, PC300, OMS, & CoreMIDI compatible.
- MAS, VST, RTAS, DirectConnect, & ReWire support.
- 1+ gigabyte of content included.
- 3 stereo oscillators per voice.
- 2 stereo filters per voice.
- 8-octave range per oscillator.
- Frequency modulation from any oscillator or filter.
- Ring modulator.
- 2 assignable stereo filters per voice.
- 13 filter types, including 4-pole resonant lowpass, highpass, bandpass, allpass, notch & state-variable.
- Multiple inputs allow parallel and/or serial filtering.
- Per-filter cutoff, resonance, cutoff modulation source/amount and overdrive controls.
- Chorus, Compressor, Degrade,Dual Chorus, Dual Delay, Dynamic Filter, Flange, Overdrive, Parametric EQ, Phaser, Pitch Bend, Pitch Shift, Quad Delay, Reflection, Reverb, Shelf EQ, Single Delay, Stereo Chorus, Stereo Compressor, Stereo Delay, Stereo Flange, Stereo Phaser & Stereo Pitch Shift.
- 2 additional stereo global (parallel) effects processors.
- Delay times can be synchronized to MIDI clock.
- Arpeggiator Chord, Arpeggiator Played, Channelize, Chord, Key & Transpose.
- Full control of layers, splits and arpeggiator.
- 128 simultaneous MIDI channel multitimbral.
- Modulators and routings limited only by CPU power.
- Most parameters available as a modulation source and/or destination.
- 6-stage envelope modulators (delay, attack, decay, sustain, sustain decay, release).
- Selectable linear or exponential curves for envelopes.
- Six low frequency oscillator ("LFO") waveform shapes.
- LFOs can be synchronized to MIDI clock.
- Four continous MIDI controller modulation sources are available simultaneously.