$495 (Bundle of 6 plug-ins)
|Type / Tags|
UpMix is a surround processing and mixing software package. It has been developed and tested by a team of surround sound professionals and utilizes proprietary algorithms to convert stereo audio into an immersive 6-channel mix suitable for Film, DVD, HD Broadcast and Music surround formats.
The flagship plug-in, named UpMix, provides functionality that can speed the repurposing of stereo or mono audio content into a surround environment. By providing a number of algorithms and advanced positioning control, UpMix offers an easy way to expand an entire mix or individual elements of a mix into immersive surround tracks. Five additional plug-ins handle common surround mixing tasks:
- Rotator moves a 5.1 mix in a circular fashion—allowing the point of view to follow the on-screen action.
- ReRoute acts as a universal format router allowing the conversion of any 6 channel format to another.
- ReBalance provides a set of level controls for each of the 6 channels within an interleaved multi-channel file or bus.
- FoldDown gives you the ability to check your surround mix in stereo, with standards-based center channel and surround channel gain reduction options.
- LFE-6chan is a low-frequency generator/enhancer for both individual tracks and entire mixes.