Urbanic Producer Pack II offers over 1.8 GB of sample content to enable urban producers to create completely new tracks or to go over current ones and give them the final touch. All sounds are organized and sorted to fit various urban genres like: Hip Hop, RnB, Crunk, Dirty South, G-Funk and many others.
The Urbanic Producer Pack II is divided into five main folders and consists of 2034 samples, sounds and loops that you can incorporate into any style of urban music. Content is grouped into:
- 1,057 single drum and percussion sounds.
- 217 percussion and shaker loops.
- 179 synth basses and leads sounds.
- 429 instrument loops.
- 152 effect sounds (sfx sounds).
The UPP2 system of design includes comprehensive organization and forethought for practicality and ease of use. Elastik instrument access and programming provided. Below you'll find a detailed description of each of the main components found in UPP2.
- Drum Single Sounds and Percussion Sounds: Tons of grab and go ready, punch-filled and over-the-top: kick drums, claps, snare, high-hats, cymbals, tambourines, wind chimes, djembe (small, mid, big) and bongo samples. But also a huge amount of different shakers, such as eggs, rattles, caxixis, maracas, rainsticks and nearly everything else.
- Percussion and shaker loops: This section consists of shaker, tambourine, bongo, djembe, clay drum and mixed percussion loops, which you can mix with each other to create within seconds, new unique loops.
- Synth Sounds: The 179 Synth Single Sounds are divided into bass and lead sounds, including types, such as sinus, saw, resonance, sub, crispy and distorted sounds for example. Ueberschall sampled the sounds with lengths of up to 8 seconds. All sounds were created with these synthesizers: Moog Voyager, Studio Electronics SE-1, Alesis Andromeda A6, Korg MonoPoly, Oberheim Xpander, Oberheim OBMX.
- Instruments: The 429 instruments loops are separated into bass, guitar themes, Rhodes, strings, synth and a misc loop folder. The misc folder includes various instruments such as brass, organ, harp, flute, clavinet. Some of the bass and lead melodies are available in different types of sounds and groove, to guarantee high flexibility. Most of the 17 Guitar themes consist of various loops, which are different in the way of style and accent.
- SFX Sounds: The 152 Sound Effects are split into sweeps, bits and pieces and a vinyl folder. The bits and pieces will give your music a more electronic feeling, while the vinyl folder—with its vinyl crackles—gives it a vintage touch.
Marc Steinmeier is responsible of this product. He has worked for Companies like Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG and more. He has worked, produced or remixed for well known artists such as LL Cool J, Alica Keys, George Clinton, Eminem to name a few.