|Type / Tags|
UVI Workstation is a multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. UVI Workstation is fully powered by the UVI Engine XT, the new generation of the UVI Engine technology.
UVI Workstation 2 main features:
- New single mode for loading next generation of UVI sounds and instruments.
- Compatible with the UVI scripted instruments.
- Powerful Arpeggiator, extremely flexible and complete.
- Easy to use Search Engine to find fast what you're looking for.
- Universal compatibility Mac / PC.
- Operate in full 64-bits on Mac / PC.
- Manage instruments and loops in the same interface.
- Smart integrated browser.
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan...
- Unlimited parts.
- Up to 64 MIDI channels.
- Disk streaming per part.
- Multiple separate outputs.
- MIDI learn.
- Expert mode.
- Cross-platform Multi's & all host compatible.
- Unlimited FX.
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...).
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb.
- Direct sync to host : tempo & transport.
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm.
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time.
- Latch mode.
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases.
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio.
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more...
- Expandable with all UVI sounds and instruments.
- non-scripted UVI libraries now work fine under UVI Workstation 2.
128 user assignable Host automations.
Reviewed By TNTR1
February 13, 2018
This is perfect for what ive been looking at for inspiration. Lots of editing options, power, quality and variety of edits it is possible. Bundle it with the intro price and you'd have to be mad to let this go. Fantastic package and quality.Read more
Reviewed By agbasoun
October 21, 2017
I have tried a lot of samplers and UVI Workstation is by faaaaaaaaaar the simplest and best of them all. I can't think the developers enough for creating such an easily understood, robust tool and for making it free. I would have rated it 12/10 if I could.Read more