The V-Pack contains two audio-unit plugins: R157 and R257 reverb units. These reverbs are not designed to sound luscious or beautiful on their own, they're designed to help blend (R157) and make your tracks bigger and more powerful (R257). Both reverbs have been optimized to do these two things, and nothing else. As a general rule of thumb if you can hear the reverb when listening to the song as a whole, than it's probably too loud. These are meant to be felt more than they are heard. But of course that decision is all up to you, the user.
- 32-bit internal processing.
- dithered output back to 24-bit.
- sample rate x2 where needed.
- anti-aliasing where needed.
- depth knob for easy tuning.
- high and low pass filters.
- designed to help blend/ glue your mix.
- can push sounds away from the listener.
- lack of it on specific tracks can pull a track towards the listener.
- speed test result: 54.13x real-time.
- designed to make sounds bigger.
- suggested for vocals, snare, cymbals, guitar.
- speed test result: 71.90x real-time.