ValveTone '62 pays tribute to the EQs of yesterday; it's all about "silky sex appeal" and "incredibly thick tone".
- Bass: Boost/Cut by 12 dB. 0 dB boost still provides character. Flip switch for true-bypass.
- Treble: Boost/Cut by 12 dB. 0 dB boost still provides character. Flip switch for true-bypass.
- Drive: Provides four completely independent and unique EQ curves. "Toasty" is less overdriven than "Smokin". Mode 1 is the true character of the original EQ being modeled, which features a bass drop during extreme treble boosts. Mode 2 is modified to lessen this bass drop for a more even sound when boosting the treble over 9 dB.
- Out: Controls the main output level.
- Channel: Allows manual control over the number of active channels to conserve CPU. This is only necessary on platforms that do not automatically lower the CPU usage when used on mono tracks.