VAZ Plus is a VA softsynth modelled after the most powerful 2-oscillator analogue monosynths. Modulation is fully patchable and includes the oscillators as sources thanks to a purely audio-rate synth engine. Possible modulations include analogue-style FM between the oscillators, FM of the filter and AM of the amplifier. Naturally, being software, it's fully polyphonic and also includes a step sequencer and arpeggiator.
- Oscillator 1 with variable saw/triangle and variable pulse waveforms.
- Oscillator 2 adds multi-saw, sample playback with wavetable scanning and sync.
- Ring Modulator and Noise.
- Filter with 8 modes, lowpass/bandpass/highpass and multiple characters.
- Amplifier with integrated overdrive.
- Envelopes 1 & 2 with analogue-modelled shape.
- LFO 1 with variable saw/triangle/ramp and variable pulse waveforms.
- LFO 2 with triangle and sample & hold waveforms.
- 16 note polyphony, unison and comprehensive mono note priority options.
- Analogue-style step sequencer with digital step sequencer influences such as slide between notes.
- Arpeggiator with selectable direction modes and octave range.