|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
VB3 is a virtual tonewheel organ which simulates an American electromagnetic organ of the old days, but it's also capable of other simulations like the Italian transistor organs of the seventies or the Red-Tolex organs played by famous pop bands of the sixties.
- Full polyphony (147 notes).
- Virtual 91 modeled tonewheels generator with accurate phase synchronization.
- Adjustable leakage noise and cross modulation between tonewheels.
- Three sets of waveforms: Set H (American Electromagnetic), Set F (Italian Transistor), Set V (Red Tolex Transistor).
- Two different organ models.
- Adjustable global tuning.
- Foldback on 16" deactivable.
- Realistic motor wow & flutter.
- Busbars and 9 key contacts simulation.
- 17 steps drawbars.
- Two separate sets of drawbars per manual.
- Full "inverted octave" presets.
- String Bass with adjustable release time.
- Dynamic pickup coil impedance loss.
- Adjustable generator filters scaling.
- Single triggered percussion with natural capacitor discharge/recharge.
- Adjustable global Percussion Level.
- Adjustable global Percussion Decay.
- Vibrato/Chorus virtual scanner.
- Adjustable Vibrato Scanner depth.
- Electronic vibrato simulation when Sets F or V are selected.
- Separated Upper and Lower V/C tablets with smooth switching.
- Dynamic tube overdrive simulation.
- Spring reverb.
- Smooth action volume pedal with adjustable MIDI response.
- Stereo wooden rotary speaker simulation with artificial environment and microphones positioning.
- Five different rotary speaker algorithms with adjustable "character".
- Rotors brake position.
- Adjustable background hum and noise.
- Very low CPU consumption.
- MIDI controllable, supports VST automation.
- Easy MIDI Learn function.
- Up to four separated outputs.
- Upper and Lower manuals SPLIT with adjustable split point.
- Upper and Lower manuals octave transposers.