The VH-2 Organ simulates a Drawbar Organ and a Transistor Organ. The sound of it is something between Hammond's Electromagnetic Organ, Yamaha's Electone of the '70s and other analog organs, Vox, Farfisa and other Transistor Organs.
- 64 Note Polyphony.
- 9 "Standard" Drawbars with 2 Organ Types (Sine Organ, Transistor Organ). A Touch Button works as a Selector. Adjustable Attack and Sustain with 2 Red Drawbars.
- 9 Percussion Drawbars with the "Standard" Harmonics. Adjustable Attack and Length with 2 Red Drawbars. A Touch Button switches On/Off.
- Key Click Imitation. Adjustable Decay and Level. A Touch Button switches On/Off.
- Vibrato/Chorus Virtual Scanner (V-1, C-1, V-2, C-2, V-3, C-3). A Touch Button switches On/Off.
- Tube Overdrive Simulation. Adjustable Gain. A Touch Button switches On/Off.
- Stereo Rotary Speaker Simulation. Touch Buttons for On/Off and Slow/Fast. A Green LED (bottom right) shows the Rotor's situation.
- Adjustable Master Tone, Tune, Reverb (Studio Type) and Level.
- 128 Programs available.
- Modern GUI.
- Low CPU consumption.