|Type / Tags|
VibroMaster is a sampled vibraphone.
It contains 42 stereo samples from the University of Iowa Electronic Music Studios public domain library. You can use a sustain pedal to play with full release notes, but if you don't have one, you can switch from Short to Full release with the MIDI notes A2 (57) for short and B2 (59) for full. These 2 notes can be triggered from the GUI:
- 42 stereo 24-bit samples.
- 2 groups: Short / Full release.
- Release time control for the short group.
- Sustain levels for each group.
- Amplitude dynamic range control.
- Main volume.
- Ugly GUI.
Available in :
- VST 32 and 64-bit for Windows.
- VST for Mac.
- Audio Unit for Mac.