The VibysM is a 3 1/2 octaves Musser concert vibraphone. This is one of the best vibraphone models ever made.
It was played with soft mallets during the recording session to capture the maximum of dynamics and the softness of this instrument. The Vibraphone was very popular in the Jazz music of the 50's but somehow got used a lot less since then.
Today it is used more and more in popular music as well as modern jazz and even electronic music.
- Recorded with in ORTF configuration for a full stereo image.
- 913MB, 411 samples.
- 9 velocity layers for the sustain.
- 3 velocity layers for the releases.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Tremolo (Motor) simulation with control over depth and speed.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.