Vintage Strings MkIII can produce a wide range of rich warm string pads, and other beautiful atmospheric sounds.
The third version of Vintage Strings presents various new features that expand its sound capabilities and make it even better:
The color control in the timbre section enables the creation of new beautiful choirs and pad sounds. In the envelope section you can now choose the analog envelope mode, for an accurate emulation of vintage string machines envelopes. The reverb section was completely revamped and now enables you to select between a smooth studio reverb and an authentic spring reverb. The new 7th buttons enables each string section to play seven notes above the original pitch, for thicker string sounds. The old user interface was replaced with a new one.
- Realistic emulation of vintage string machines.
- Two separate string sections with beautiful string sound.
- Chorus section that accurately emulates the chorus effect on vintage string machines.
- Advanced reverb section with a smooth studio reverb and authentic spring reverb.
- Analog and regular envelope modes.