iZotope Vinyl is the ultimate lo-fi weapon, it uses 64 bit processing and advanced filtering, modeling and resampling to create authentic "vinyl" simulation, as if the audio was a record being played on a record player.
You have complete control over the following parameters:
- Mechanical Noise: The amount of turntable motor rumble and noise.
- Electrical Noise: Internally generated electrical noise, such as 60 Hz grounding hum.
- Wear: Control how worn out the record is, from brand new to played a few thousand times.
- Dust: The amount of dust on the record.
- Scratch: The number and depth of scratches on the record.
- Warp: The amount of warping and the warp shape for the record - from no warp to the edges totally melted and warped.
- Record Player Year: The year of the record player - from current linear tracking turntables to 1930 phonographs.
- Stereo/Mono: Switch between stereo and mono output.
- Input and Output Gain: Set the gain in and out of the effect with visual level meter feedback.