Viral Outbreak is based on the sounds of Access Music's Virus TI hardware synthesizer. Using the power of extensive 96kHz multi-sampling, manual looping and professional preset design, Nucleus SoundLab brings this powerful electronica sound to your productions as a VSTi plugin and a Reason 4.0 Refill.
Viral Outbreak contains all manner of TI-based sounds. Classic wavetables, raw saw and pulse waveforms (sampled at multiple pulse-widths), unison dance leads, breathtaking pads, bizarre formant effects, massive supersaws and even punchy synth drumkits.
- No sampler required: Viral Outbreak is powered by a full copy of the WusikEngine V4 by Wusik.com. You can even use this engine to load other Wusikstation libraries.
- Nearly 3.5GB of multisamples comprising 180+ soundsets.
- Sampled at 32-bit 96kHz quality. Down-sampled to 24-bit 48kHz.
- Comes loaded with nearly 950 presets by Pro-Sounds, Teksonik, Tim Conrardy, Jeremy Janzen, rsmus7 and more.
- A TI-inspired skin by Vera Kinter.
The Refill details:
- Nearly 2GB compressed in Refill format (contains the exact same samples as the VSTi).
- 235 unique Reason Combinators included by a variety of sound designers included Adam Fielding, Tom Pritchard, Nick Hutton, and Shaun Wallace.
- Large variety of additional individual patches for Reason's modules.
- Programmed for Reason 4, and as such makes good use of Thor and RPG-8.