|Type / Tags|
The Virologic Expansion library is an addition to the main Virologic library. It contains sampled patches from the Access Virus synthesizer. The samples are in 24-bit 44.100 kHz ncw format. The library is divided into 12 sound categories with 305 instruments and 43 Multis. Patches that use the Modulation Wheel as modulator for the Filter are marked with MW.
There are three parameter pages, the 'Controls' page, to edit the main parameters like the Portamento, Unisono, Envelope and Filter settings, the 'Additional Effects' page to edit the effects parameters and the 'Arpeggiator' page to edit and add rhythmic elements to the sound.
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (Full version).
- The samples are in 24-bit 44.100 kHz ncw format.
- Total of 348 patches (305 instruments and 43 Multis). 3.22 GB unpacked.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 9 Effects.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo.
- Easy to edit Arpeggiator included.