|Price (MSRP)||$299 / $449|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
VisLM is a Loudness Metering solution. It is fully compliant with the latest loudness standards ITU-R BS1770 and EBU R128 and offers a complete professional solution to loudness and true peak metering for Mix, Mastering, Film and Broadcast.
VisLM introduces several essential parameters for audio measurement:
- True-Peak level metering (inter-sample accurate level monitoring).
- Loudness Range (to help decide if and how much dynamic compression to apply).
- Momentary 'instantaneous loudness' for mixing by ear.
- Short term loudness (3 second time window).
- Program Loudness (long term integrated loudness measurement).
- Loudness distribution histogram.
- True-Peak maximum indicator.
- Short-Term/Momentary maximum value toggle.
- G10 gate option (ITU-R B.S. 1770-2 / EBU R128-2011 ready).
- ARIB (Japan) preset.
- Clearer memory selection display.
VisLM is available in two versions, VisLM-C (compact) and VisLM-H, which in addition to EBU mode metering provides a loudness history trace and data export.