|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
VisLM Loudness Meter
Compliance. Without Compromise.
Mix for compliance without interrupting your workflow, using a clear resizable interface, full history and logging. Maintain the confidence and peace of mind that comes with using an industry standard tool.
VisLM-H 2 is designed to focus on primary loudness parameters, combining an instant overview with detailed historical information, enabling you to hit your target first time, every time.
Industry standard loudness metering.
• Native NLE/DAW operation (ProTools, Avid MC, FCP, Premiere)
• Stand alone application
• International standards compliant
• Historical loudness profile with advanced ReMEM functionality
• 'Alert' warning options & loudness boundary indicators
• Offline data export with multiple parameters
• Postmortem time code referencing for proof of compliance reports.
ReMEM Re-writable Memory Edit Mode
ReMEM builds and remembers the loudness profile - with timecode - enabling realtime spot-fixes. Changes can be overdubbed and the entire average loudness recalculates on the fly. ReMEM speeds up workflow enormously.
Additionally, loudness profile is saved from session to session, saving even more time. Loudness logging and time code functions allow for proof of compliance reporting and postmortem analysis with frame accurate referencing.
Highly configurable and customizable
Versatile, fully resizable display options with intelligent rescaling allow the meter to be customized to fit precisely with individual user requirements.
• Integrated Program, Short-term, Momentary and LRA display
• History View with switchable traces and true peak clip markers
• Zoom and scroll through history to inspect in detail with timecode.
• Loudness 'macro' overview- quick glance summary window
• Numerical or graphical Loudness readout
• Switchable Momentary/Short term bar metering
• Import offline loudness calculations into real-time meter.