Vocal Rider rides the levels of vocal tracks, automatically. Instead of manually riding the physical mixing console fader, or tediously drawing in each individual level change on a DAW track, Vocal Rider does it for you, making it a true timesaver.
All you need to do is set the target range of the vocal level in relation to the rest of the mix. Then, Vocal Rider compensates for all deviations from the target, intelligently raising or lowering the vocal volume, instantly. And unlike everyday compression, Vocal Rider adds absolutely no additional coloring to the track.
- Keep steady vocal & dialog levels automatically.
- Save time by automating the vocal riding part of the mixing process.
- Write the automatic riding to an automation track for fine tuning.
- Real-Time means no latency and no pre-scan needed.
- Up to 24bit 96kHz resolution.
- Target sets the reference range for vocal mix positioning.
- Vocal Sensitivity differentiates vocal content from noise floor and ambience.
- Vocal Activity LED indicates when vocal activity is detected.
- Attack sets the vocal detection attack behavior.
- Music Sensitivity determines the amount Vocal Rider adapts to instrumental levels.
- Music Sensitivity LED indicates Vocal Rider's response to instrumental levels.
- Range Min/Max set the boundaries of the Rider Fader movement range.
- Effective Range displays the total gain range available for automatic riding.
- Idle Arrow sets the Rider Fader value when there is no vocal activity.
- Rider Fader is Vocal Rider's automatic control.
- Automation Mode controls the Rider Fader operation.
- Output trims the vocal output gain, post-auto riding.
- Clip LED shows when output is clipping.