- VocALign Pro V4 takes just seconds to automatically align two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other.
- Simple, intuitive plugin integration with host audio editor.
- Sophisticated pattern matching techniques that reject guide track noise and work with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds.
- Works with 16- and 24-bit audio.
- The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign PRO.
- The Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged.
Advanced features and functions in VocALign PRO
- Increased alignment accuracy:- achieved with a new and more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm.
- User settable Synch Points:- targets audio alignment at specified pairs of points in the two signals.
- Protected signal blocks:- user can mark sections of the Replacement (Dub) signal to not be time-compressed or expanded during alignment.
- Comprehensive audio preview options:- allows listening from VocALign to sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually or together. (In Pro Tools version).
- Ability to re-use an alignment path:- on another Dub signal. (Can be used for multi-track microphone recordings - e.g. simultaneous close and distant mikes) (In Pro Tools version).
- New improved TimeMod (time compression/expansion): - optimised for single- pitch signals but maintaining the option to use an alternative TimeMod algorithm for more complex signals.
- Longer maximum signal length:- Now up to 5 minutes (previously 2 minutes).
Editors in film, TV and video post production, music and multimedia, now have more control over any required audio alignment editing. They will be able to target the alignment of the replacement signal (Dub) to the Guide where it is required, by using the new Sync Points feature and can keep sections of the Dub from being edited by specifying Protected areas.
These features will be invaluable for certain types of noisy or reverberant Guide signals and especially useful for foreign dialogue replacement.In addition, the new Preview Controls allow much more detailed examination of parts or all of the two signals, together or separately, both before or after alignment to confirm the quality of editing and alignment.
The other features such as improved overall quality of automatic alignment and micro-editing will save the user even more time and frustration.
Reasons to use VocALign PRO:
Audio Post production and multimedia
- Perfect lip-syncing.
- More accurate and convincing foreign dialogue replacement.
- Reduced studio time re-recording dialog.
- Tighter foley and sound effects tracks.
- Modifying the timing of one music track to match another.
- Perfectly-aligned double-tracked vocals and/or instruments.
- Tighter backing vocals.
- Shorter overdub sessions.
- Easy re-grooving of recorded vocals for remixing.