|Price (MSRP)||$19.99 / €15,99 / £13.99|
|Type / Tags|
VocaLive provides singers and vocalists with a suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a capable recorder for studio quality sound in a portable package. The effects can be combined into a chain of 3 processors and saved as presets. A collection of up to 50 presets is included to get you up and running immediately.
VocaLive includes 5 Vocal Effects – Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending), De-Esser (to remove sibilance from the voice), and Double (by registering) – along with 7 Studio Effects – Reverb, Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter – that together create the perfect vocal processing solution.
VocaLive gives you the ability to record vocals or other instruments (single or multitrack) with effects, sing along with your favorite iTunes song library (with a Voice Cancel feature for practicing over songs with existing vocals) and warm up your voice with the included Vocal Tools. VocaLive is an incredible professional vocal effects workstation that you can take with you anywhere.
For the best quality, use VocaLive on stage with IK's new iRig Mic, You can also have fun with it or record quick ideas using the built-in iPhone mic, or you can use VocaLive with earbuds that have a built-in mic.
- Real time vocal processor + recording app.
- 3-processor vocal effects chain.
- 12 professional studio quality vocal effects.
- Single track recorder expandable to a full 4-track recording studio available for purchase in the in-app Shop.
- Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer.
- Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings.
- 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall.
- Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools.
- Low-latency for real time vocal processing.
FREE version also available!
IMPORTANT: AmpliTube for iPhone users can add the effects processors from VocaLive to their AmpliTube app via purchase in the in-app Shop.