G-Storm Plugins introduces the VSP-330 Voice Synth Plus VST plugin. Redesigned from the ground up, version two is a software synthesizer that emulates vintage HUMAN VOICE synthesized formant choirs and STRING ensemble sounds inspired by the rare and nearly extinct VP-330. The VSP-330 emulation is possible through synthesis techniques, no samples, using a newly developed quad-delay ensemble effect.
Features of the VSP-330:
- HUMAN VOICE section has vibrato, 8' and 4' toggles for upper and Lower, attack-release envelope, and ensemble toggle.
- STRINGS section has 8' and 4' toggles for upper and Lower, attack-release envelope, TONE control over brightness and dullness, and ensemble toggle.
- 8' SHIFT DIAL increases the tuning of the 8' Male HUMAN VOICE sounds to achieve different tuning intervals. This feature was not on the original instrument.
- PITCH SHIFT SLIDER and the PITCH SET DIAL are used in conjunction to transpose the keyboard down.
- Slider and Potentiometer labels will radio data values when parameters are changed.