VST PolyLite Editor is a custom designed interface with absolute control for MF-Berlin's MFB-PolyLite hardware analog synthesizer. The editor is designed to handle all parameter control changes in realtime and patch storage and retrieval in the VST format for the MFB-Polylite analog synthesizer. The editor was a coordinated effort between reKon audio, GSF Agency's Geoff Farr and MF-Berlin's Manfred Fricke, the owner and builder of the German made synthesizer.
- Realtime MIDI synth editor that allows you full control of every parameter of the sound on the MFB-PolyLite hardware synthesizer.
- The user-interface adds features to the PolyLite, such as the ability to name your patches in a way that makes them understandable.
- Maintain all your patches on your computer without the hassle of manual dumps.
- All parameters are fully automatable.
- Use your favorite VST host, giving you the ability to visually program the PolyLite to your music via the host sequencer.