No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
- 24-bi t/ 96kHz operation (*).
- Polyphony for each VSTi/AU instance is limited only by the host CPU's processing power.
- Up to 16 audio outputs for each instance.
- Each instance allows up to 128 layers assignable to 16 MIDI channels.
- Multiple instances can be opened (**).
- Q -EDIT allows quick and easy access to key parameters for instant tweaking.
- Virtual assignable Q-link knobs for real-time performance control. These controls’ movements can be recorded to the host sequencer.
- Full program editing available using Akai Professional’s award-winning ak.Sys software.
- Disk browser integrated within ak.Sys allows the use of your PC/Mac CD-ROM for sound library loading.
- True compatibility with S1000, S1100, S2000, S3000, S3000XL, S5000, S6000, Z4 and Z8 sound library formats.
- Network VZ8 software samplers and Z4/8, S5/6000 and MPC4000 hardware samplers on the ak.Sys network with drag and drop data compatibility between them.
- 34 resonant filter types (2, 4 and 6-pole lowpass plus various highpass, bandpass, notch reject, peak, phase shifting filters, a voweliser and an assortment of ‘combo’ filters).
- Special ‘triple filter’ mode offers three separate multi-mode filters per voice that allow you to create your own unique filter combinations.
- Three envelope generators (two multi-stage, one ADSR) per voice.
- Two multi-wave, MIDI syncable LFOs with variable waveform phase and shift.
- Comprehensive modulation matrix that allows you to route up to 35 control sources to over 50 targets.
- Velocity switching and continuous controller cross fading between zones.
- Portamento, Glissando and Mono Legato functions allow you to accurately emulate monophonic analogue synthesisers.
(*) Polyphony is halved at 96kHz
(**) The exact number of instances depends on the host processing power.