|Price (MSRP)||$17 / 1-year, $69 / lifetime|
|Type / Tags|
Processor with SSE3 support
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Intel processor with SSE3 support
|Copy Protection||Key File|
A.O.M. Wave Shredder is a collection of destructive processors: Rate Reducer, Zero-time Gate and Chopper, Waveform Cut&Fold and Bit Crusher.
Rate Reducer is based on zero-order sample hold. Zero-time Gate sets the input signal to zero immediately when the signal level falls below the threshold. Zero-time Chopper plays the inverse of Gate. The Cut&Fold section truncates under zero signal to zero, and in fold mode, the section puts inverse truncated signal instead of truncation. Bit Crusher reduces signal's resolution.
- Sound destroying suite.
- Zero-order hold rate reducer.
- Zero-time Gate.
- Zero-time Chopper with auto-gain.
- Waveform Cut&fold.
- Bit crusher [0.0-24.0 bits].
- Supports from 44.1kHz to 192kHz sample rate.
- Supports up to 64-bit floating-point I/O.
- 64-bit floating-point internal resolution.
- A/B Comparison.