|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (USB-eLicenser)|
- Real-time processing with 32-bit Floating Point accuracy.
- ASIO, WDM and MME driver support.
- Support for 8-, 16-, 20-, 24-, 32-bit files with up to 192 kHz resolution.
- Support for WAV, AIFF, AU, Ensoniq Paris 24-bit, Sound Designer II, Ulaw, MP3, MP2 (M.U.S.I.C.A.M.), WMA, AVI Audio, Sun/Java etc..
- Support of Redbook Audio CD and DVD Audio.
- Proprietary file format: OSQ for loss-less compression of audio files for archiving.
- Apogee UV22 HR Dithering.
- Save while work: simultaneous saving of multiple audio files in background.
- Full featured recording with up to eight audio channels.
- Master section with up to eight audio channels and support for surround plugins.
- Professional database for audio files.
- Audio file comparison and analysis.
- Batch Processing with Plug-Ins.
- MTC Synchronization.
- Sampler support for all industry-standard samplers.
- Programmable screen layouts.
- Instant, unlimited Undo /Redo.
- Specifically optimized for Pentium IV, Pentium III, Pentium II, Pentium MMX.
- Various loop and crossfade tools.
- Telephony applications (DTMF generator and more).
Real-time Effects and Functions:
- Real-time analysis of audio signals: Level / Pan, Phase, 60-band Spectrum Analyzer, FFT-Meter, Wave, Bit-Meter (all with up to eight audio channels).
- Q (parametric 4 band mastering EQ).
- Multiband Compressor.
- Spectralizer (Enhancer), Denoiser, Declicker.
- Voice Attenuator.
- 192 kHz Resampler.
- Reverb / Echo / Chorus.
- Autopanner, Stereo Expander.
- Externalizer (loudspeaker simulation for headphones).
- Leveler / Peak Master.
- Ducking Tool for voice-over automation.
- VST Dynamics (Gate, Leveler, Compressor, Soft Clip, Limiter).
- Innovative, clip-oriented editing system with outstanding performance.
- Support for any output configuration from mono to eight channels, including all standard surround formats.
- Direct import of split and interleaved surround files into separate tracks.
- Clips can be processed with up to 10 virtual effects.
- Track-based effects with up to 10 virtual effects.
- Track volume control and surround panner with automation.
- Track level meter.
- Any number of clips can be placed on any number of different tracks.
- Superimposing two clips automatically generates a crossfade in real time.
- A variety of preset fades are included: exponential / logarithmic/ sinus / square root.
- Unique technology for intelligent overlapping and positioning of clips to avoid phase cancellation.
- Volume and panning can be automated for each clip.
- Smart video thumbnail track with video playback within the track – plus vide tab for larger playback view.
- New picture and realtime text tracks.
Off-Line Effects and Functions:
- Time Stretching, Pitch Shifting, Pitch Bend.
- Automatic pitch recognition and pitch adjustment.
- Autosplit function: audio files can be divided based on various criteria.
- Harmonization, Chorus.
- Compressor, Limiter, Gate.
- Normalizer, Meta Normalizer, DC Remover.
- 3D FFT.
- WMA Pro export (incl. 5.1 and 7.1 surround).
- Compatible with XSend/XReceive for audio file exchange with video applications.
- Drag & Drop file support.
- Full Red-book compatible CD burning with enhanced CD burner support.
- On-the-fly CD burning including all Plug-Ins.
- CD Wizard enables the creation of an entire Red-book CD with just a few mouse clicks within the Audio-Montage.
- Individual clips in the Audio-Montage can be defined as CD tracks and burnt directly to CD.
- Label Editor to create custom labels and CD covers.
- Backup tool: storage of projects and data on CDs or other media.
- Audio-in-pause, CD-text support, CD Image import/export, Cue Sheet import/export.
- Data and mixed mode CD burning, ISO image support.
DVD Audio Authoring:
- Full DVD Audio support including high resolution stereo and surround formats (all channel modes defined in the DVD Audio specification are supported).
- 16-bit and 24-bit resolution with up to 192 kHz sampling rate. WaveLab can create DVD-A disks up to "stereo, 24-bit, 192kHz" and "5.1, 24-bit, 48kHz", and "5.1, 16-bit, 96kHz".
- High resolution surround support with up to 24-bit and 48 kHz for all six channels (24-bit/96 kHz 6-channel surround requires MLP encoding – currently not supported by WaveLab 5).
- DVD Audio creation directly from Audio Montage.
- Instant non-destructive and reversible transformation from CD project to DVD-A project.
- Support for DVD real-time text and static text, still images, slideshows, and graphic menus.
- Support for ISRC and UPC/EAN codes.
- Automatic creation of menus.
- Support for gapless playback, audio-in-pause, hidden "bonus" tracks.
- DVD Audio grabber (for unprotected DVD-A only).
- Support of DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW and DVD-RAM drives.
- Ability to import and burn DVD Video content.
- Support for additional data content.
- Supports up to 9 Groups with up to 99 tracks each.
- Track sub-index support.
- User-defined down-mix coefficients from surround to stereo with direct audio preview.