|Type / Tags|
Wavtransit, created specifically for the 2007 KVR Developer Challenge, is a VSTi loop sampler designed for manipulating longer samples and recordings to be looped and mangled with the loop vector and various sequence modulators.
- Loads a sample folder for quick scrolling through sample lists.
- Preview button automatically triggers samples for quick previewing.
- Samples can be looped and start/end positions modified.
- Loop Vector for 'glitching' out and shifting through the sample's position.
- Auto-Modulation section for the loop vector.
- Versatile sequencer section divided into four parts for modulating velocity, position, pitch and filter.
- Position sequencer has randomize feature for randomly shifting through bits of a sample for unexpected results.
- 'Reverse' steps on sequencer for sequenced reversal of parts of a sample.
- Onboard Stereo Delay section.