KVR Rank: 4907 4461 [30-Day: 5721; 7-Day: 6976; Yesterday: 4675]
6 members are following Wider Boy Pro and 26 members are following Elevayta @ KVR.
- Full parameter automation capabilities within compliant host applications.
- 32-Bit processing throughout.
- "MIDI Sync" option enables "Note-On" control of High and Bass pan.
- "Bounce Mode" provides 4 different "Midi Sync" modes for "Stereo-Basis" panning:
- Bounce High Only.
- Bounce Bass Only.
- Bass and High in-phase.
- Bass and High anti-phase.
- "Bounce Slope" for complete control of Midi transitions in "Bounce Mode" (prevents audio clicks).
- Auto-detect host sample rate.
- Panning functionality for High frequencies independent of Bass.
- Humidity control:- A Dry to Wet slider. 100% Wet is the processed signal only.
- Mode: Provides 5 output modes:
- Classic - The original "Wide Boy" sound.
- Toast - Even warmer and richer (my favorite).
- Boost C - "Wide Boy" with boosted high frequency.
- Desert - A flatter restrained mix.
- Thru Pan - Passes the input to output via the High Pan slider.
- "Spectral Pivot" frequency extended to a maximum of 2 kHz.
- "High" button: switch everything above the spectral pivot frequency on/off.
- "Bass" button: switch everything below the spectral pivot frequency on/off.
- "Boost Wide": provides further widening of the soundstage under any mode.
- "Mono Bass": enables to collapse everything below the pivot frequency to mono.
- "Pivot Mode": determines the transition width between Bass and High frequencies.