|Type / Tags|
XBass4000 is a plug-in for "maximal kick-up of the bass frequencies". The virtual circuits of the XBass4000 combine two different algorithms emphasizing the bass spectrum of the track:
- A psychoacoustic algorithm Bass Enhancer that emphasize the intensity of hearable bass content.
- An analog style saturation unit that enriches bass spectrum of a requested "fat" and "warm" sounds known from tube circuits. It also adds higher harmonic frequencies that expands and enlightens the hearable spectrum as well as sub-bass spectrum.
XBass4000 is suitable for synthetic and acoustic bass and enriches all kick-drums with great energy.
- A special distorted bass bell filter for selection of the bass spectrum that should be maximally emphasized. It's possible to select a wide spectrum of bass frequencies - from the deepest sub-basses, 15hz, to medium-bass frequencies. It's also possible to set a Slope-Q range of the selected frequencies.
- A psychoacoustic circuit called "Bass Enhancer" that emphasize the intensity of the bass spectrum. It uses the technique of the psychoacoustic algorithms.
- A saturation unit in analog tube style with the possibility to adjust the amount of bass saturation and the volume of hearable bass saturation.
- Control of the output volume.
- Graphical dB meter showing the level of output volume.