|Type / Tags|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||¼” Line In¼” Line OutCV/GateMIDI InMIDI Out|
Xenophone is an advanced analog mono-synth with 100% analog signal path. It has three oscillators, two subs, four ring modulators, one multimode VCF and analog distortion, all based on discrete analog circuits followed by a high quality stereo digital delay and reverb. The extensive modulation capabilities of the sound engine plus the warm and unique character of Xen's filter enriched by built-in analog distortion make it the best choice for creating deep basses, aggressive leads, transparent and crisp synth lines, acid sequences, complex arpeggios, punchy percussive sounds, extreme SFXs and more. Besides the synthesis capabilities, it can be used as a powerful audio processor to colorize an external input signal by analog filter, distortion and DFX.
- 3 Oscillators with 7 Waveforms: Saw, Square, Triangle, Variable Shape Saw-Sqr, Tri-Sqr, Stepped Sqr.
- 2 Subs + 3 XOR rings.
- Oscillator special features: Hard sync, Phase sync, Phase adjustment, Square PW, Shape Modulation, Detune, FM, Analog Drift.
- 4 types of noise: White, Pink, Red, C64 (pitched).
- 1 Analog Ring modulator.
- True 2-voice paraphonic (Duophonic) mode with dedicated Amp envelopes per oscillator. (Voice1=Oscillator1, Voice2=Oscillator 2/3).
- 1 Multimode VCF with 6 filter types and 3 selectable slopes: 12, 18, 24dB (Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch, 18LP>6HP, 12LP>6HP).
- VCF self-oscillation with Sinus, Triangle and Clipped Triangle wave in different modes.
- Filter FM via Oscillator1 (audio rate modulation of filter freq).
- Precise filter keytracking including: note pitch, portamento and pitchbend signal.
- 3 LFOs with 6 Waveforms (Sin, Tri, Saw, Sqr, S&H, S&Glide).
- LFO Features: Sync, Reset, Freq Range= 0 - 100Hz.
- LFO1 and 3 have 6 easy access mod targets independent from mod matrix.
- 3 Envelope Generators: Amp, Filter, Mod (6-stage DAHDSR from 1mS to 30S).
- 4 Envelope Styles (Analog RC1, RC2, Exponential, Digital Linear).
- 6 Envelope Trigger modes (Always, Legato, Analog1, Analog2, LFO2 S&H, #FootP).
- Loop option for all envelopes.
- 8-Slot Modulation Matrix (up to 33 mod sources and 50 mod targets).
- CV Input as mod source.
Effects and Main bus:
- 4 Types Analog Distortion (light, dirty, harsh, massive).
- 24-bit Stereo Digital FX (Room, Hall, Cathedral, Gated, Plate, Delay, Delay+Reverb, Ping Pong Delay) with modulatable parameters.
- Feedback loop via external audio input.
- Stereo output with balance control.
- Low noise and high quality VCAs for amplitude and balance.
Arpeggiator and Sequencer:
- Arpeggiator with gate adjustment, various spans and 15 clock divisions (syncable to MIDI clock).
- 16x4 step sequencer per program.
- Sequencer features: Note Slide, Slew Rate, (Note, Velocity, AUX Track1, AUX Track2).
Hardware and Controls:
- 26 Soft touch knobs + 27 Buttons.
- 88 LED indicators.
- 2x20 Character OLED display.
- 3 buttons for previewing presets.
- 2 knobs acting as Mod-wheel and After-touch.
- 896 Sound Programs.
Ins and Outs:
- Stereo audio output: 2x 1/4" TRS jacks (Balanced).
- External audio input: 1x 1/4" TRS jack (Unbalanced).
- Headphone Out: 1x 1/4" TRS stereo jack.
- CV/Gate input/output: 1x 1/4" TRS jack.
- MIDI In, MIDI Out.
- USB port.
- DC Power input.
- Rigid aluminum enclosure + wooden side panels.
- Dimensions: 12.9" L x 6.5" W x 1.9" H (32.8 cm x 16.7 cm x 5 cm).
- Weight: ~2.8 lb (1.3 kg).
* Includes universal power supply for 110V – 240V AC operation (12 VDC, 1A)