|Price (MSRP)||$35 / 29 €|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Screen size should be 1024 x 700 or above. Windows 8 and a touch screen are highly recommended, Windows 7 with touch support should work as well. Windows RT is not supported.
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
XotoPad is an app that turns your Windows device into a MIDI touch controller. It offers many single pads that can be configured to play MIDI notes, chords, or act as x/y-controllers. A third mode turns pads into MIDI CC push buttons to control effect settings and the like in your DAW.
XotoPad can be used to control other softsynths, DAWs, hardware synths, DJ & VJ software. Use it live to play whole chords or arpeggios with a single touch. It's also perfect to tap in drum and percussion tracks. Many DAWs can be controlled with MIDI commands (e.g. send play, stop, record commands) as well.
- Easy to use interface.
- Pads can have colours and labels for faster access.
- Windowed and full screen mode.
- 2 banks with 16 pads, 1 bank with 36 pads, 1 bank with 4 pads.
- Each pad can trigger either notes / chords, act as an x/y-controller, or work as a MIDI CC push button.
- "Always on top" mode: Don't lose the controller window in live situations.
- "Transparent window" mode: Watch your DAW while you send MIDI events.
- Touch, keyboard, and mouse input.
- Ready for Windows 8 Desktop.
- Buy once, get updates forever.