|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||CD Check (Installation/Update)|
Create chord patterns, riffs, bass lines, effects, arpeggios, morphs, pads, leads, even 4-track songs quickly and intuitively with Xphraze. With chopping rave chords, complex polyphonic soundscapes, screaming bass and lead riffs, luscious sweeping pads and tempo-synced sound effects, Xphraze will have your music exploding from your speakers all in perfect sync.
- Comes with a huge library with literally hundreds of ready-to-go Combis, Patches and Phrazes. Just pick what you need and go or tweak it to your needs in no time.
- Four-part multi-timbral polyphonic phrase synthesizer, full loop and tempo-sync capability (phraze generators, envelopes and LFOs).
- Each Patch consists of: Phrase Oscillator (32 cells) with individual note resolution, amp section and multimode filter, each with free- form loopable envelopes, two additional freeform loopable auxiliary envelopes, four freeform LFOs, arpeggiator, unison mode.
- Each Phraze Generator contains: individual multisample per cell, plus a maximum of six freely assignable cell parameters, such as pitch, cutoff, resonance, pan, level, gate-time and more. Each cell parameter curve freely mouse-editable.
- Unlimited, freely assignable morph modulation with 24 sources x 16 destinations.
- Phrase playback can be fully adjusted for each Patch: play and loop range (start/end) can be adjusted on-screen, switchable trigger/mute per cell, adjustable cell crossfade/duration.
- Xmix function allowing for live creation and remix of entire tracks using MIDI keys.
- Performance controllable stereo insert effects for each Patch from 24 effect types, plus four master effects from eleven types.
- Vector Synthesis: automated vector morph between four patches, including vector envelope.
- Integrated browser for managing unlimited numbers of Combis, Patches and Phrazes.
- Wave ROM with more than 200 waveforms included, plus import function for AIFF and Wave samples, automap for multisamples.
- Sample-accurate audio engine featuring 32 Bit floating-point resolution, 192 kHz sample rate, and up to 1024 voices/notes (256 per Patch).
- Integrated mouse-controllable keyboard with wheels.