|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Customized Per Customer|
XTrim is a set of tools for mixing. It provides fine control on parameters related to phase, level, time, pitch, stereo image and a stereo VU meter with optional offset.
- Left<->Right channels swap.
- independent Left and Right channels phase controls.
- fine (+/-1dB) output level control with optional coarse (+/-10dB) mode (e.g. for gain staging).
- independent control on stereo panning and width (for mid/side balancing, stereo image size management, stage placement of instruments with position and size control, etc.).
- extra-smooth hi-pass and lo-pass filters for bracketing and mix balance.
- forward and backward delay control (for track alignment and control on groove) with optional left-only delay for stereo alignment and creative uses (e.g. controlling the sound of multi-tracked guitars, microphone alignment, etc.).
- fine pitch control for automated pitch correction and creative uses (e.g. psycho-acoustics on bassdrums, easy experimentation on dynamic tuning, doubling, vibrato, etc.).
- optional "chorus" mode for the pitch control (applies the same amount of pitch shifting, as set by the knob, to both Left and Right channels but with opposite sign).
Simple and light on CPU, it can be used as a general purpose gain staging tool, as a VU metering suite or for more complex purposes.