XYZControl is a MIDI CC controller plugin designed to make the most of your mouse. Instead of just being an X-Y pad, you can use the mousewheel to control the size of the ball while you're dragging it around.
- Three simultaneous axes of control.
- Select a CC number for each axis (bottom left).
- Right-click the CC number to send a single message; handy for MIDI Learn.
- Adjustable mousewheel sensitivity (bottom right).
- Right-mouse button will 'lock' dragging mode to free your left-button finger.
- Fully host-automatable; your movements can be recorded with your track.