$19 / €15
|Type / Tags|
Yoko is a band-splitting device for Reason.
It splits an audio signal into low, mid, and high frequency bands, each equipped with gain control and stereo metering. Fully featured CV input and variable levels of cutoff slope allow for precision and modulation, making Yoko an effect of its own and a powerful tool when used within a chain.
- Stereo Metering for input and all three output bands.
- Linkwitz-Riley filtering for a completely flat sum image.
- Variable gain on each band allows Yoko to be used as a 3-band EQ.
- Low interpolation on CV inputs allows Yoko to be modulated at audio rates, creating AM synthesis effects.
- Variable slope (24, 48, 72 dB/oct) allows for different amounts of precision.