|Developer||Beat / Synapse Audio|
|Type / Tags|
- Sample oscillators with SFZ support.
- Multi-mode filter.
- Three LFOs.
- Three ADSR envelopes.
- Complex modulation matrix.
- Arpeggiator / step sequencer.
- Effect section with overdrive, equalizer, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb.
- Free demo soundbank.
- Additional soundsets available on the Beat magazine DVDs.
- Easy to use.
- Low CPU usage.
Reviewed By sorohanro
June 17, 2012
A pretty decent sampler with several interesting options and a nice but quite small demo soundbank.
CPU friendly if compared with other samplers, interface is user friendly and look inspiring. Effects section is pretty good and contains the usual selection, distortion, eq, modulaton (chorus/ flanger), delay and reverb.
The fact that can load SFZ format is a big plus.
I had small issues when opening files, somehow the loading menu disappear, then I figured out that is just somehow automatically not focused, so it stays behind all opened windows (including the DAW).
There are more interesting samplers or with a smaller CPU consumption, but for this price :) this is warmly recommended.Read more