|Developer||White Noise Audio|
|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
Zero Vector is a unique combination of Virtual Analog synth, ROM Wavetable Synth, and Vector Synth.
- 3 Oscillators with 'Clone' control. Clone creates a detuned copy of the osc, effectively making ZV a 6 osc synth.
- Unique vector pad to control mixing between 3 oscillators. Includes the ability to record vector motions and have them play back with each note.
- Standard Saw, Square, Triangle, Square waves along with dozens of more exotic ones like enharmonic waves, metallic tones, noise, sampled strings, and more.
- Great analog style filters. Standards like LP, BP, HP, Notch, plus unique Vocal Filters. Filters can be overdriven and feature selectable distortion effects.
- Sync, FM, and Ringmod.
- 2 visually drawable Multi Envelopes. These flexible envelopes can also double as LFOs of any shape.
- Mod matrix.
- FX Section - Distortion, Chorus, Phaser, Reverb, EQ and Delay per patch.
- XY Pad for on screen control of modulation.
- Poly Unison mode for extreme phatness - up to 6 detuned voices may be stacked on each note.