Zeus 6 is a "Polyphonic Analog Simulation Synthesizer".
- 6 voice polyphonic (6 separate voice cards) with true mono unison function.
- 2 x VCOs, with hard sync.
- 1x 24db, 12 db LPF, 12db HPF, 6 db BPF filter with balanced resonance control.
- 2 Envelope generators with sharp attack.
- Extensive modulation routing.
- Adjustable tuning, panning, filter freq, and decay time per voice.
- Ring modulator.
- White, Pink Noise.
- 1 tempo synced LFO with five waveforms.
- 1 sample and hold module with selectable source from noise, triangle or saw waveforms.
- Arpeggiator with controls for accurate sync to DAWs.
- Syncable stereo Delay module.
- Full MIDI Automation with learn function.