Sonic Reality/eSoundz have announced the imminent release of Sonic Synth and Omni Synth, both VSTi and MAS compatible Sound Module/Sample Playback instruments based on IK Multimedia's SampleTank engine. Sonic Synth ships with SampleTank LE which has most of the features of Sample Tank XL excluding only the Akai import feature and it only has 4 midi channels/1 stereo output per instance. Omni Synth is a similar package but featuring a much smaller 600MB sound library, apart from that the specs are the same! They are due to ship during the last week of November/first week of December. More info here...
- Over 2 GB of sounds including pianos, strings, guitars, bass, drums, vocal, orchestral, ethnic, modern and vintage acoustic, electronic, electric and synthetic instruments
- Compatible with both Mac and PC - VST and MAS
- Sampler/Synth synthesis engine with 32 bit floating point processing
- 128 notes polyphony (CPU dependent)
- 4 midi channels per instance
- 1 stereo output per instance
- 4 effects per voice selectable among 20 DSP effects including Reverb, Delays, Chorus, Distortion, EQ & Compression, Wah Wah, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Rotary Speaker Simulation and more!
- Expandable with any Sample Tank format sound libraries or ST modules, including a new range of low priced value packed "Sonic Synth Expansion ROMS soon to be released from Sonic Reality and IK Multimedia
- Fully compatible with any other Sample Tank product including Sample Tank XL for expanding your Sample Tank system
- Sonic Synth costs $249
- Omni Synth costs $129