Whats the new OHMFORCE product(s) going to be ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe you did that! Sounds great too :lol:
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

Fire Sledge - Ohm Force wrote:Anyway here is the Alpha 4 Pre-Candidate 0.0623 version (VST/Windows only) of the new upcoming Ohm Force plug-in.
:lol:

That is fantastic.
Last edited by shamann on Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fire Sledge - Ohm Force wrote:
Hunter wrote:I found a GUI shot
Ahhh... so the screenshot has leaked... Anyway here is the Alpha 4 Pre-Candidate 0.0623 version (VST/Windows only) of the new upcoming Ohm Force plug-in. Have fun, but don't even try to make it work during lunch time!

-- Laurent

:love:
CubaseStudio4 µTonic/Rapture Nitro/GS-201/Ohmicide/TBK 1&3

CinningBao wrote:wow! what utter filth :) almost completely unusable! ;)
apart from the kittens

says you :P :hyper:

brilliant, :)
the ultimate kvr vst, kitten chorus, pings and i bet it's alias free
but does it sound like...

Fire Sledge - Ohm Force wrote:
Hunter wrote:I found a GUI shot
Ahhh... so the screenshot has leaked... Anyway here is the Alpha 4 Pre-Candidate 0.0623 version (VST/Windows only) of the new upcoming Ohm Force plug-in. Have fun, but don't even try to make it work during lunch time!

-- Laurent
Best plugin ever :)

I always wanted a physically modelled farmyard :)

Isn't it funny that a mockup VST like that can still have a better knob action than most others out there :lol:

Looking forward to actually hearing it tonight :)

instant bliss! :hyper:

Cheers, Jo
You have no right to remain silent!
www.soundcloud/phunkberater

Wow I actually like the sounds this silly littel joke makes!!!! :hyper:

Ohm Force wins. Game Over. Best VSTi ever.

I'm sampling this thing and dumping them samples in Symptohm!

:D the knobs are INDEED great! oh my god, this little joke is great. i will definitely keep this.... :love: :D

:D :D :D

What a classic, I can see the poll already: "what's best for tarnce, onepingonly or cohmpost?"
The mind boggles.

tangentmusic wrote:he he,im not part of ohmforce or anything,but i know ;)
seeing as they dont post on here very often ,i hope they dont mind,but i suppose i can tell you seeing as they have said what kind of effect its going to be, on here before.
Distortion (with a seriousley clever twist)i really wish i could tell you more,they should really start to explain a bit better of its capabilitys,its clever...imho...i didnt realise this till recentley but there are hardware versions of this kind of thing(well kind of),but im sure they dont go to the extremes the way the ohmforce one will.
i read a post on here recentley,they said its going to be released in a few months time.(2-3 months)
he he ,love the schematic drawing,les onions lol
i must say im biased tho because i do like the sound of ohmforce stuff.
Maybe the long promised QF Extreme?
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Maybe the long promised QF Extreme?
There's been the occasional trickle of info, the names I've heard are Distohm and Ohmadrive.

I would guess it will be a distortion of Trash-like proportions, with Ohm modulation and tricks aplenty.

Now, how about that cohmpost?

:lol:

I'm going to make it go do battle with Crazy Ivan and see who comes out the winner.

Return to “Instruments”