Poly-Ana: Coming soon from Admiral Quality.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Poly-Ana

( duplicated post )

dvnation wrote:Sorry, that was my slight modification of Ingo's skin so you won't find the grey color in the original skin upload. Simple photoshopping will get you there though. Here's one with subtle coloring:

Wow. That's cool. Thank you for showing. I'll try something with a photo tool. Makes totally sense to make the different sections differ each other a bit. :tu:

nichttuntun wrote:
dvnation wrote:Sorry, that was my slight modification of Ingo's skin so you won't find the grey color in the original skin upload. Simple photoshopping will get you there though. Here's one with subtle coloring:

Wow. That's cool. Thank you for showing. I'll try something with a photo tool. Makes totally sense to make the different sections differ each other a bit. :tu:
For comparison this is how my original background picture looks like without the knobs and buttons:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jr89uyvir5al4 ... 1.png?dl=1

Many of the labels are included with the knobs that were done with Knobman.

If you compare this to the the original skin or the custom ones available at the official website you might notice that the arrangement of teh sections and/or controls is different to those:
http://www.admiralquality.com/poly-ana-custom-skins/
Due to that doing that skin took quite a bit of time as not "just" the colors and knob designs were changed.
Not to forget that also the overall size was increased with the bigger version of my skin.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:
nichttuntun wrote:

For comparison this is how my original background picture looks like without the knobs and buttons:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jr89uyvir5al4 ... 1.png?dl=1

Many of the labels are included with the knobs that were done with Knobman.

If you compare this to the the original skin or the custom ones available at the official website you might notice that the arrangement of teh sections and/or controls is different to those:
http://www.admiralquality.com/poly-ana-custom-skins/
Due to that doing that skin took quite a bit of time as not "just" the colors and knob designs were changed.
Not to forget that also the overall size was increased with the bigger version of my skin.
Thank you. Great thing to have the option for customization. What function do have the three buttons above each envelope? They ate not labled. On/ off? Cheers

nichttuntun wrote: Thank you. Great thing to have the option for customization. What function do have the three buttons above each envelope? They ate not labled. On/ off? Cheers
Hi,

usually you get a more detailed description of the knobs/buttons and their values with "tooltips" when you hover the mouse curser over them.

That button belongs to the knob where it is placed that controls how far the velocity controls the Release time. The button switches between Note-On velocity (button off) and Release velocity (button on).
I admit i have never really used that feature so far.

This is from the Poly-Ana manual:
Velocity Control and Release-Velocity (R-Vel) - Poly-Ana offers complete note velocity control
over each of the three envelope time controls (Attack ,Decay and Release) as well as the
overall envelope level. As well, the Release segment time can be affected by the
release-velocity (the speed that the key is raised) instead of the normal note-on velocity, by
activating the R-Vel switch. (Note that not all keyboard controllers or VST hosts support
release-velocity.)
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

cool feature :party:

Return to “Instruments”