Atlantis Rocks

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tekalo wrote:+1000 :hyper:
and with some more wavetables that you can find on the novakill/orion webpage....it's a real beast!!!!!

Could you post the link please? :-)

--Sean

and if anyone has links to the PPG wavetable set, that would be awesoem as well. right now i'm usin MilkyTracker to make short 8-bit waves, then loading them to Atlantis... this is so cool!

Thanks for the praise and criticisms.

Due to popular demand, I have posted some presets for you on my webpage: http://jeremyevers.com

I wrote a great long post for you all, but this spam filter won't let me share it- so I will try breaking it down into smaller posts.
Last edited by Jeremy Evers on Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

I cannot post any useful information for you due to the nature of this spam filter. I am sorry.

You just need to make 10 posts before the spam filter "wears off". I'm going to have a wee crack at the synth and delay unit; I'll whip up some presets to get this this going :)

Or maybe not... I'm running eXT through Live on a Core2Duo E6600, and after making basic changes to the initial init patch I'm hitting 100% CPU utilization, with crackles, pops, etc...

Let me wait till a few bug fixes come out, then I'll give it another try.
Last edited by jackson on Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

audiojunkie wrote:
tekalo wrote:+1000 :hyper:
and with some more wavetables that you can find on the novakill/orion webpage....it's a real beast!!!!!

Could you post the link please? :-)

--Sean
http://www.novakill.com/orion.htm

Edit: Here's a tool for making your own wavetables:

http://www.synapse-audio.com/forum/view ... hp?id=3898

It's rather basic, but some might find it useful.
Last edited by jivamukti on Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were antimaterialistic.’ That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, ‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.’ ”

This synth is really a masterpiece Jeremy.
Thank you so much! :D

Yes it is amazing!!!
I would love for it's wavetable menu to accept folders instead of having a long list of waves...

:-o :-o :-o Brilliant thanks for this! i love it! its up there with my faves like KarmaFX Synth already

GaryG wrote:Just when I thought I had my plugin folder rationalised and was about to lock it down... :D
with those two plugins you should be able to throw a lot of other stuff out of your plugin-folder... :-D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Jeremy Evers wrote:Thanks for the praise and criticisms.

welcome to kvr, Jeremy! :hail: :-D :hail:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

*bump*

:party:

I love Atlantis. It's different, which is a lot to say about a synth nowadays. It's my new favorite right now.

jeremy plugs rock..im lucky enough to already have used his amazing pooplog fm lab, wich is a native plugin of psycle :

Return to “Instruments”