AM FreeHand Free Synth Released!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:)

The Paypal link is just a generic donation link, I might have to make a individual link for every synth to avoid confusion, sorry bout that.

Yes I will enjoy!

TotcProductions wrote:GUI is awesome. I've always been wary of AM synths though....I remember installing them quite some time ago and getting all kinds of adware/spyware warnings and shit after I installed it. These stopped when I took them off the computer. :shrug: Has anyone else experienced this???
I had something called "Data Miner" or something like that once when I installed Analog Warfare 2, but never since then. And I guess it didn't harm my computer or anything, I just deleted it some time after. (That Data Miner I mean)
See if I care :P

OK, i just got it that the pitch wheel is only working in the full version. But when I turn the modwheel up, near the end I hear a jump in the OSC pitch, even I have set the modwheel to the modulator for VCF cutoff.
And even with CC map in EnergyXT I can't control the XY Pad via MIDI controller (nothing happens)?!? By the way: many controller names start with "CV Seq 1-CV", so I can't read the rest of the name in the small Energy dropdown field.
The envelopes (Attack) could be a little faster.
The Delay dry/wet knob has a strange behaviour: the dry signal becomes quiet to the "6" positions and then louder until 50/50 at position "10".
A value display while adjusting the ADSR's would be fine.
How to make the LFO modulate the pitch of the OCS's and control the amount with the modwheel ?? (standard on every synth!) :?:

same problem: full throttle on the modwheel causes a pitch jump
but even without the pitch wheel working in the freebee version, the synth it fun. thx
Input: watching the world go by ...
Manifestors: AMD Athlon XP 2600 / Terratec DMX 6 Fire / Windows XP / Cubase SX ...
Output: McCartnoTRON

Hey WOK,

More visual Feedack on the ADSR's is possible. Also I will look into the Attack being shorter and I will look into the controller names. Automation on the XY controller can be done too, but is not a feature yet. There is no way at the moment to control pitch via LFO, but that is where the empty space is for on the LFO section, which will be implemented in the next version. Delay will be fixed, I noticed that before, but forgot about it. Also MIDI Learn will be implemented into the next version.

The Mod Wheel is something I can't replicate (yet) with my masterkeys, will also look into that and try with different keyboards. So I got something to do the coming weeks...thanks very much for the feedback! 8)

Tracked the Mod problem down, fixed it...now on to the next tasks!

HOLY SHIT this is looking AWESOME. If it sounds as good, I want a skin like that for Analog Warfare and Unifier.

Is that a grymmjack job?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

No, did the graphics myself...heheh, thanks!

Fixed the Delay as well.

thanks Bfunku!! This is a cool vst

Very nice work here - slick GUI - easy to use and understand - really sweet, rich sound - nice presets - easy on the CPU - thanks AngularMoment!
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

WOW- it's like...how did I miss this :-o

As I've said before, you SE and SM guys can GUI, man! :shock: :D 8)

AngularMomentum wrote:Hey all, thanks for the comments, along with some other people I requested with the devs of Synthmaker a different handling of the SSE voice handling, this means on monophonic patches the CPU will be 4 times less then normal. When those changes are made I will update every SM synth I have made ASAP. I think this would help older machines running SM made plugins.

@SRF, there is a donation button on the right side of the frontpage on amvst.com...
Thanks - donation made, looking forward to the full version.

Thanks very much SRF for the donation, and as you donated more, I have given you a little extra... :wink:

what is there extra, then ;) ?...cui

tro

That's a big secret, but got something to do with a pre-release! :D

Return to “Instruments”