Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
bob bobwood
KVRAF
1824 posts since 24 Apr, 2010

Post Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:58 am

satchnut wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:50 pm
EDIT: Found it 2 minutes after I posted. :lol:

Dreamstation DXi2, anyone? Or is this one lost to the ether?
Not sure your edit refers to Dreamstation DXi2 or not, but for anyone else who'd like a link;
http://web.archive.org/web/201612071923 ... e=product2
Being a DX plugin it may take some work to get it to run.

satchnut
KVRist
363 posts since 6 May, 2006 from over there

Post Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:03 am

bob bobwood wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:58 am
satchnut wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:50 pm
EDIT: Found it 2 minutes after I posted. :lol:

Dreamstation DXi2, anyone? Or is this one lost to the ether?
Not sure your edit refers to Dreamstation DXi2 or not, but for anyone else who'd like a link;
http://web.archive.org/web/201612071923 ... e=product2
Being a DX plugin it may take some work to get it to run.
Thanks for posting. Alt link (which includes freeware’d Dreamstation I tracker) on this page:
https://www.woolyss.com/tracking-trackers.php

Of course, if you want to use DS DXi2 in a VST host, the amazing Polac's dxishell holds the key:
http://xlutop.com/buzz/zip/dxshell_v1.0.4b.zip
Last edited by satchnut on Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Altam
KVRer
6 posts since 11 Jul, 2019

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:23 am

So kind of you. Thanks a lot, man!

User avatar
do_androids_dream
KVRAF
2883 posts since 26 Oct, 2007 from Kent, UK

Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:24 pm

Does anyone have Xoxos's Circuit? I've searched the interwebz and found nothing.. would really appreciate it if someone could upload it somewhere :)

bob bobwood
KVRAF
1824 posts since 24 Apr, 2010

Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 am

do_androids_dream wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:24 pm
Does anyone have Xoxos's Circuit? I've searched the interwebz and found nothing.. would really appreciate it if someone could upload it somewhere :)
https://web.archive.org/web/20170812051 ... t/vst.html

Ishanor
KVRer
10 posts since 5 Jul, 2019

Post Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:28 am

bob bobwood wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 am
do_androids_dream wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:24 pm
Does anyone have Xoxos's Circuit? I've searched the interwebz and found nothing.. would really appreciate it if someone could upload it somewhere :)
https://web.archive.org/web/20170812051 ... t/vst.html
Thanks, links still work! :D

User avatar
Nahkranoth
KVRian
536 posts since 12 Sep, 2007 from Ukraine

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:13 am

Hi, fellow spelunkers and keepers of old VST gems! Does anyone happen to have Cold Digital Delay (colddelay.dll) by Second Act Overture? Long time ago in pursuit of free hdd space I deleted a lot.. no, A LOT of collected free plugins. Now even webarchive doesn't have all those links.
And while I'm at this, has anyone ever seen dirtbag by burakg? (no, not the Istvan Kaldor one).
Just have a look at these beauties:
ImageImage

rickymark
KVRer
15 posts since 13 Aug, 2019

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:53 pm

One of my favorite is the SQ8L as well

User avatar
Nahkranoth
KVRian
536 posts since 12 Sep, 2007 from Ukraine

Post Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:04 am

I'm looking for another rarity, called "Tape Twister 2" by Tymek Borowski. Meanwhile I've got these old gems:
Image Image Image
Does anybody know the makers behind them and whether they've created some other plugins?

User avatar
baalisoda
KVRist
217 posts since 7 Apr, 2017 from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:25 am

baalisoda wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:00 pm
Hi Friends,

Not sure if it is a old rare gem or not, I have been trying to find a free VST plugin called InstaGTR (free Guitar DSP plugin for Winodws) by Mike Gazzaruso with no success (developer's site has been down for sometime, have messaged Mike in his Youtube page as well). I would really appreciate if anyone happen to have this VST (in Windows version) and can share it over google drive or dropbox (or any platform of your choice).

Developer's site where the VST was hosted in the past -> https://mrclercy.devoloop.com/instagtr

Thanks in advance and cheers! :tu:
Sorry to bring this old post of mine! I could not able to elicit any response for my messages to the developer. If anyone in our forum, happen to have this VST, kindly share it (if you can).

Thanks :tu:

User avatar
Nahkranoth
KVRian
536 posts since 12 Sep, 2007 from Ukraine

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:42 am

baalisoda, have you tried contacting MrClercy via facebook? (https://www.facebook.com/mrclercy/)

Strangely enough, I haven't even heard of it.

User avatar
baalisoda
KVRist
217 posts since 7 Apr, 2017 from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:13 am

Nahkranoth wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:42 am
baalisoda, have you tried contacting MrClercy via facebook? (https://www.facebook.com/mrclercy/)

Strangely enough, I haven't even heard of it.
He seemed to be away from all kinds of social media networking sites since January 2018. Trying to find anyone who may have downloaded this plugin before the site went kaput. :?

User avatar
Nahkranoth
KVRian
536 posts since 12 Sep, 2007 from Ukraine

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:17 am

I've put a comment there, asking for any info/link. Let's see how it'll go.
I wish there was a torrent of this topic where all of the lost and found stuff will be archived.

User avatar
baalisoda
KVRist
217 posts since 7 Apr, 2017 from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:49 am

Nahkranoth wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:17 am
I've put a comment there, asking for any info/link. Let's see how it'll go.
I wish there was a torrent of this topic where all of the lost and found stuff will be archived.
Thanks for the help, my friend :tu:

User avatar
Schiffbauer
KVRist
276 posts since 28 Feb, 2004 from An old town in Central German Uplands

Post Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:28 am

Nahkranoth wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:13 am
Hi, fellow spelunkers and keepers of old VST gems! Does anyone happen to have Cold Digital Delay (colddelay.dll) by Second Act Overture? Long time ago in pursuit of free hdd space I deleted a lot.. no, A LOT of collected free plugins. Now even webarchive doesn't have all those links.
And while I'm at this, has anyone ever seen dirtbag by burakg? (no, not the Istvan Kaldor one).
Just have a look at these beauties:
ImageImage
I´ve collected all kinds of VST´s over the years since the beginning of SE in 2002 -
so here is ColdDelay - http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=825 ... 8180010065
But never heard of Dirtbag vom Burakg - anyone else?

Return to “Instruments”