"Korg Prophecy" VSTi remake

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi there,

is there any korg prophecy vsti remake or something that sounds similar to it?
i contacted korg but they dont know if they are bringing out a vsti version of their prophecy in the future....

thanks

Nope, Best bet would be to give the Korg Legacy Collection a try though if you all ready haven't? It includes some damn Good virtual remakes of the Poly-6, MS-20, Mono-Poly and WaveStation.
Last edited by BFunKu on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...and M1. (Digital Edition)

thorau wrote:...and M1.
Yeah, but that's in the Digital Collection though. It is one awesome Synth! 8)

I would LOVE korg to bring out a VSTi version of the Prophecy (or better yet, the Z1)

I borrowed one for a couple years a fair while back and there was this one lead sound on it which was just incredible. Sounded like something Vangelis would love. I have never been able to recreate it on another synth.

is korg still leading the manifacturer panorama in your mind?

mhh
maybe
but the prophecy
for me was "that" such great thing.. better then wavestation loel

still its amaziiiingg...
and we sold it
damn

who want to code a prophecy vsti? :)

BFunKu wrote:Nope, Best bet would be to give the Korg Legacy Collection a try though if you all ready haven't? It includes some damn Good virtual remakes of the Poly-6, MS-20, Mono-Poly and WaveStation.
Why would that be the best bet? Because they're all from Korg like the Prophecy even though all of them are completely different from it?

That's a really weird logic.

To answer the original question:

Ugo's Texture is somewhat similar.

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/1002.html
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

The original looks like something from a 1966 Star Trek episode. :) Well... maybe like something from a 80's The Next Generation episode. ;)

AnX wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:57 am Necro alert :hihi:

There is now

https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/kc_prophecy/
Oh wow! I have a Z1 anyway but this might still come in useful

AnX wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:57 am Necro alert :hihi:

There is now

https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/kc_prophecy/
Took 14 years but its here.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Wonder what happened to the OP - only 2 posts 14 years ago. Did he find replacement? Why did he sell the original hardware? Did he buy it again? So many questions...

0degree wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:44 pm Wonder what happened to the OP - only 2 posts 14 years ago. Did he find replacement? Why did he sell the original hardware? Did he buy it again? So many questions...
He got eaten by a dinosaur.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:23 pm
0degree wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:44 pm Wonder what happened to the OP - only 2 posts 14 years ago. Did he find replacement? Why did he sell the original hardware? Did he buy it again? So many questions...
He got eaten by a dinosaur.
Using Occam's Razor, the OP is either brown bread or realised he or she had no talent and bailed.
I somehow feel the latter best describes this incident.

Return to “Instruments”