this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

beej wrote:
Hovmod wrote:I'm just gonna wait until ttoz sells his...
You mean... *again*...

From page 17:
beej wrote:This plugin is so good that ttoz bought it, liked it, decided he didn't like it, sold it, missed it, bought it again, decided he was right about it in the first place, sold it, then saw this thread and saw that everyone else liked it, so he bought it a third time, and after buying the new Vengeance this plugin soundset, is finally happy (for a few months at least...)

Guess I missed page 17... :hihi:

This plug-in just deleted all of my other plug-ins.

But that's okay, I don't need them any more.... :)

This plug-in is so amazing it doesn't want anyone to be the last person posting on this thread. A thoughtful and considerate VSTi.

This plugin doesn't have the synthedit dual core bug!! :shock:

Oh wait, it was made in synthmaker. That's why it takes an hour for the gui to open.

Close but no cigar. This plugin was made in SynthEdit and edited in SynthMaker.

Will this be the end of the reign of Waves?
We escape the trap of our own subjectivity by
perceiving neither black nor white but shades of grey

Meffy wrote:Close but no cigar. This plugin was made in SynthEdit and edited in SynthMaker.
+10 :lol: :lol: :lol:

fandango wrote:Crysonic have announced they will be handling the native version of "This Plugin" and expect to release it as a free upgrade within the next couple of millenia. :help:
:lol:

Try the next epoch!
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

This plugin enabled me to tie a knot with the cables in the back of my Reason rack.

This plug in bought me a few bottles of beer tonight!

i had sex with this plug while it was drunk, it was amazing (but I was drunk too)

This plugin is:

This plugin hammered the final nail into the coffin of epic eurotrance.

lotus2035 wrote:This plugin is:
A guy with a hoodie?Image

This plugin seems so light on cpu... Every instance I start I barely see the cpu indicator going up, :?

:shrug:

:scared:

Return to “Instruments”