dmu sine 1.97 released - simple virtual instrument model

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cool, appreciate the upgrade. This synth always sounds good, no matter where the vibrato settings are at.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

thank you!

update 1.1.1:
- envelope, vibrato and interface tweaks
- added foldback distortion for overtones (thanks to angstrom)
- new velocity scale setting

download dmu sinus 1.1.1
Last edited by Michael Benjamin on Sat May 03, 2008 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

thanks !!!

somehow i missed the first update...
whooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

me too missed the previous update :oops:

thx ill give it a try :)
:tu:

Peace out
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Great vsti! I've always wanted a 'simple' sine synth! I like the fold and vol effects too.
I like the min vel option, the mono/poly switch, the porta.. i just like everything. It's quite perfect in simplicity.

Can you implement a range for pitchbend maybe? If not, it's still perfect hehe.

In Live 7 vibspd halfway and vibamt turned all the way up causes clicking that keeps going even if i turn the knobs down again. The duration of these clicks seems to be a random period.

i would love if the porta could work in poly mode too...

...nice little synth !!!

btw....really smooth controls now...i like it !!!

edit ------> i'll try the Live 7 stuff... still i remember i tweaked the hell out of it but nothing bad happened (inside live i mean)

....thanks again for this men...fun stuff to use alone... (goes well with my new "happy glitchy sunshine f**king like animal on a sunday morning" style of music !!!)

AND fun stuff to add in the Ableton Live Racks...
Last edited by Kloz on Sat May 03, 2008 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

thanks,
yes, i forgot the pitchbend!
implemented a possible fix for the ableton live problem:

download
Last edited by Michael Benjamin on Sat May 03, 2008 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wow...quick support !!!

i was just editing my post... :)

recontra EDIT ---> works fine on Live 7.0.2

NICEEEEEEEEEEE PB RANGE !!!!!!!!!!!! i like this a lot THANKS !!!

Can you reup the previous version, dmu sinus 1.1.1. The new one fails to load with yesterdays arrangement in Live7. It says Failed to load dmu_sinus. Maybe you changed the name / id internally??

Because of this, the track i started working on doesn't load my sinus setting anymore. Accidentally i overwrote the previous dll so i'm stuck.

oh, i am sorry, just checked - i have overwritten the old version myself.
and yes it had another id. seems you need to resetup.
i will be more careful with the plugin id in future.

Normally i always backup old versions when i overwrite.. The thing is, i had some sound going on which i can't seem to get out of the new version. Let's ask the guys here if anyone has it for me! :p

So.. Can anyone who still has dmu sinus 1.1.1, please send it to me / post it here?

Michael, sorry to bother you again. Can you recompile 1.1.1 from the source perhaps?

Kloz was kind enough to send me an older version (1.1 it seems) but that one also has a different id and therefor Live doesn't recognize it and doesn't load the correct settings.

I have tried to get the same sound from the latest version but without succes.

Thanks

unfortunately, it was the source and the dll i have overwritten, otherwise it would be no problem to upload the old version for you.

Just to let you know i got the file from dreaddd. Comparing the two it seems that the volume and fold react a bit different in 1.1.1.1, compared to 1.1.1. But it's possible i'm hearing things that aren't there because i've worked for 16 hours straight in the studio. ;)

Anyway, get this vsti people, if you haven't already. It's that good.

edit:

Only downside i found working with sinus is that on my 2.4 ghz daw it takes up to 18% CPU. Without automating anything, playing mono. Is that fixable?

Any news on the cpu usage? I'd hate to see this vsti not used because of it..

Return to “Instruments”