NOVAkILLERred

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been working on a new ORION skin and I'm so freakin' chuffed at the results, I decided to re-skin a VSTi or two. First cab off the rank is NOVAkILLERred, which is based on the recent ANGSTkILLERmini. I've added noise to the oscillator options and simplified the filter [Low-Pass only]. The envelopes are now slider-driven ADSR jobbies and the LFO is somewhat simplified. But its still a pretty versatile beastie and looks the goods:

Download the instrument and manual HERE. I'll probably do a couple more - "green" for Phase Distortion and "blue" for an updated HOPEkILLER [soundfont player]. I'll probably be over it by then. COLDkILLERmini should be up in a few days too, featuring a cool additive oscillator. And don't forget our remix competition - www.novakill.com/remix.htm
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Pretty cool. Not bad sounding, either. I didn't see anything in the manual about an octave shifter. Looks really diffrent. Kinda reminds me of a snakeskin.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

:drunk: oh i'm dizzy...
looks fuckin' rad bones :tu:

I pissed off the octave shifter. I couldn't find a space for it and it is surely trivial to shift notes in a sequencer? It is permanently set at what would be -1 in ANGSTkILLERmini.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

remix contest? why didn't I see this before? :hyper: :D
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

I like the gui - looks glassy...

well, I like the glassy effects and the sliders, but I think I'm partial to the original: better differentiation. The gloss reminds me of a novaflash synth, which is of course a good thing. very nice exercise and I imagine the things you've capitalized on will filter through to lots of things!
..what goes around comes around..

I put the Octave selector back in. I'll put it up over the weekend when I update the site.

You'd better get this thing while you can. I've done some more work and its morphed into it's own thing so I've gone off the idea of the different versions and will instead present just the one. It should go up tomorrow, at which point I will take this down.

Return to “Instruments”