deadmau5 - Tip of the day...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think all the Waves stuff should be renamed Awesome.dll.....

djanthonyw wrote:... but do they have something called an Awesome.dll? No.
Actually, yes he does (and so does another person I know). The synth isn't called that, but the file is.

It's windows only and from what I remember, it's a beta test of a certain synth from ages ago that isn't yet publicly available. It's also really, really good by the sounds I've heard.

anybody played with the new update to awesome.dll?
find free samples and presets at
:troll: https://fatpassfilter.com

Wow!

How does one even find a 12 1/2 year old thread ? :dog:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:42 pm How does one even find a 12 1/2 year old thread ? :dog:
miner.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:lol: I guess so. Get a big shovel and start digging.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Or just do a search with deadmau5 as the keyword?
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

excavator.jpeg
Search found 2523 matches: Deadmau5
Search found 154 matches: Deadmau5 (Topic Titles)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The bump was about awesome, not deadmau5
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

melomood wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:12 am Or just do a search with deadmau5 as the keyword?
Except he would have looked all the way back to page 21 of the search results to find this thread.
revvy wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:44 am The bump was about awesome, not deadmau5
This bump was simply a pointless Necro. (as is this post)

Oh well I've just never understood what level of boredom someone must hit to go looking for decade+ old threads...... :shrug:

Teksonik wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:23 am Oh well I've just never understood what level of boredom someone must hit to go looking for decade+ old threads...... :shrug:
shovel.png
Don't know what you mean with "boredom"...

This is a cardinal sin of EDM right here.

Return to “Instruments”