HG Fortune - Lazy PercuMat - Public Beta - new patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finished and polished. Uploaded a new bank for LPM. If anyone would like to do a collaboration on this machine with me,please pm me. lk

lucknow13 wrote:Finished and polished. Uploaded a new bank for LPM. If anyone would like to do a collaboration on this machine with me,please pm me. lk
WOW...thanks for all the great sounds...and for bumping this thread. I'd never seen LPM before!

Great vst!

--JSP

Just finished another bank for LPM called LPM BIG BEATS and uploaded it to here and the HG Fortune yahoo user group (in the temporary files). Have Fun.lk

8) Nicely done, Thank you 8)

Just uploaded a revisioned bank for LPM.Hope you like it.LK

I have just uploaded 13 presets I invented with Lazy PercuMat. They were done in true "lazy" style: I created a very bland preset and then pressed a couple of pattern lazy buttons and turned knobs and pressed switches from there. :D

I tried to hold down the delay and reverb on these presets, although I recognize the delay could add some grooviness if used intelligently.

Download here, or visit the "Banks and Patches" section of this website.

Hi.Have Just uploaded LPM Augustus-LK bank,here and on the HG Forutne users group on Yahoo.This is a new bank of 64 presets for LPM. A lot of Hard Beats mostly.Enjoy and have FUN!!! LK

One or two weeks later, I have just finished a new bank for LPM called LPM STARS-LK.Its is available in the banks section here and on the HG Fortune Users group from Yahoo. Some of the patches are pretty good. I must be improving. Thanks.LK

Hiya.

This is just to let you know that I have uploaded a new bank for LPM called Working Man's LPM-lk. Hope you like it and can shake your bootie.LK

:band:

lucknow13 wrote:Hiya.

This is just to let you know that I have uploaded a new bank for LPM called Working Man's LPM-lk. Hope you like it and can shake your bootie.LK
Thanks for sharing these patches ;-)

cheers
HG

Here is a link to several LPM banks that I have done.http://www.4shared.com/file/177382221/5 ... banks.html

NeW Bank for LPM Here on KVR. It's called Boomba and is fun,so have some.LK

Return to “Instruments”